Our free service allows you to find a professional UK mortgage advisor in a matter of seconds. All of the mortgage advisors that we connect you to are regulated by the FSA (Financial Services Authority). When you use our service, all you need to do is fill in a simple form and you could benefit in a number of ways.
You could benefit from using a mortgage advisor
A mortgage is likely to be the largest financial commitment most people will make. This means that it is a pretty important thing to get right, so it can really pay to get advice from a fully qualified mortgage professional.
The below video from Unbiased.co.uk talks about the worrying lack of knowledge amongst UK consumers when it comes to choosing a mortgage – a great explanation of why an adviser is so useful in the current economic climate.
Usually, the person you’ll look to get advice from will be a whole of market advisor. Just like IFAs, mortgage advisors are regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA). This means that they have to pass exams and hold qualifications to confirm and maintain their knowledge of the market. The advice that they give also has to conform to strict rules set down by the FSA. Many of them are able to provide a mortgage advice service that is free to you, as they are recompensed by the lender that they arrange your mortgage with. When using a qualified advisor you can feel comfortable that you’re getting advice from a professional that is totally in your best interests.
Here are 6 quick reasons to use our free service to find an advisor:
- Quick and easy – all you need do to get started is 30 seconds to fill in a contact form – we do the rest.
- Free telephone consultation – you will get a call from an advisor to help them clarify your needs.
- Time saving – We connect you with just 1 mortgage advisor who can satisfy your requirements, fast.
- No obligation – you are not obliged to sign up for advisory services following the free call.
- Totally confidential – the information you give us will not be shared with anyone other than the advisor.
- No cost – using our site to find your ideal mortgage advisor is completely FREE for you!
Why our past users are so happy…
Find a Mortgage Advisor now read on to find out more…
What happens when you’ve completed the form
Once you’ve filled out the form below, you’ll receive a call from a fully qualified, professional, UK based advisor. Before you submit the form, you will be able to see the name of the company that is going to contact you. The advisor is likely to be from your local area and will initially just want to ask a few questions to establish how they can be of use to you.
Once you’ve spoken to the advisor, it’s your choice whether you want to take things further or not, most people do but it’s important to remember that it’s no obligation, no hassle for you!
We take your data protection seriously, so you needn’t worry about getting lots of calls from multiple advisors – your details will be passed on to ONE professional advisor who has the right qualifications and experience for your needs and will give you a call to discuss your requirements.
The service is free to use, and using an advisor could save you both time and money. All you need to do is complete the form below which takes most people less than thirty seconds.
How can an advisor help you?
- Help you choose between fixed and variable rate mortgages
- Deciding on the right loan term
- Choosing a reputable lender
- Helping you manage all the different parties involved
- You give your details once, they search the market for you
Find a mortgage advisor now
If you’re looking for advice on your mortgage, or are unsure of what to do, the best thing to do is fill out our 30 second form below to speak to an advisor now. Remember, there’s no obligation to take any advice that you’re offered and the service is free to use.